PHILADELPHIA– Drastically overestimating the strength of his relationship with friend Vihaan Agarwal, sources confirmed Thursday that Fishtown resident Nathan Parks had way overplayed his hand by sending a link to a twenty three minute long YouTube video. “I saw this video the other day and thought it might be up your alley,” Parks wrote in his message, oblivious to how undeserving he is of a mere three minutes of Agarwal’s spare time, let alone twenty three. “Let me know when you finish the video, I’ll pass along an article that goes along with it. If you’re not too busy tomorrow would love to discuss.” At press time, Parks had facetimed Agarwal twice to no response.
Friend Way Overplays Hand By Sending Link To Twenty Three Minute Long YouTube Video
More from LocalMore posts in Local »
- Two Dead, Six Missing After Oversized-Jenga Blocks Collapse At Beer Garden
- Breaking: Above-Ground Pool Wouldn’t Really Want To Swim In Itself Either
- Toxic Friend Actually Pretty Cool After Purchase Of Vacation Home
- Wet Cement Begging To Have Finger Put In It
- Local Man Wondering How Soon After Sex He’s Allowed To Start Looking At His Phone