PHILADELPHIA– Drastically overestimating the strength of his relationship with friend Vihaan Agarwal, sources confirmed Thursday that Fishtown resident Nathan Parks had way overplayed his hand by sending a link to a twenty three minute long YouTube video. “I saw this video the other day and thought it might be up your alley,” Parks wrote in his message, oblivious to how undeserving he is of a mere three minutes of Agarwal’s spare time, let alone twenty three. “Let me know when you finish the video, I’ll pass along an article that goes along with it. If you’re not too busy tomorrow would love to discuss.” At press time, Parks had facetimed Agarwal twice to no response.
Friend Way Overplays Hand By Sending Link To Twenty Three Minute Long YouTube Video
More from LocalMore posts in Local »
- No-Show Socks Free Man From Excruciating Visual Reminder He’s Wearing Socks
- See How Many Arctic Splashes You Can Buy With This Philly-Style Stimulus Check Calculator
- Family Respectfully Covers Discarded Xmas Tree With A Sheet Like A Dead Body
- Cat Judging You On How Little Time You Spend Cleaning Privates
- Old Spice Releases New 9-in-1 Shampoo!