PHILADELPHIA– In a sudden and drastic change to his wardrobe, local man Stuart Mason has reportedly purchased a pair of no-show socks to bypass the excruciating visual reminder that he’s wearing socks. “For years, I’ve been plagued by my paradoxical desire to not only wear socks but also have no ostensible evidence of my sock wearing,” said an exalted Mason, caressing his now clearly visible upper ankles. “I’ve already burned my entire supply of low-cut socks; no-show socks have saved me from the labyrinthine hell that is my mind.” At press time, reports confirmed that Mason was eagerly awaiting his shipment of flesh-colored gloves.
No-Show Socks Free Man From Excruciating Visual Reminder He’s Wearing Socks
More from LocalMore posts in Local »
- Man With No Friends Bizarrely Keeps Checking Phone
- Downsized Teacher Forced To Buy Own Box To Pack Personal Belongings
- Local CVS Rearranged For No Apparent Reason
- Neighbor’s Cat Gazing Into Your Window Probably Surveying All The Stuff That Could Be Knocked Off The TableNeighbor’s Cat Gazing Into Your Window Probably Surveying All The Stuff That Could Be Knocked Off The Table
- Report: Philly Accent Rated 74th Sexiest Accent In The U.S.