PHILADELPHIA– The majority of humans often wonder what their pets are thinking, but with a breakthrough technology developed at the University of Pennsylvania we don’t have to wonder anymore. “The technology involves a small magical top hat for the pet to wear which is connected to a computer,” detailed researcher Herman Munger. After the test subject, a cat named Marcel, was trained to not hate wearing the hat, he wore it as he went about his daily activities. “The majority of Marcel’s thoughts involved wondering why his owners couldn’t see the interdimensional beings passing through their home and keeping his privates clean for inspection by said interdimensional beings. He also expressed deep disgust at the lack of time his owners spent cleaning their own privates. Marcel believes he used to see his owners clean each-other’s privates, but he hasn’t seen that in a while,” remarked Munger. At press time, Marcel was feeling rather proud about how clean he had gotten his backside and wanted everyone to take a look.
Cat Judging You On How Little Time You Spend Cleaning Privates
More from LocalMore posts in Local »
- Two Dead, Six Missing After Oversized-Jenga Blocks Collapse At Beer Garden
- Breaking: Above-Ground Pool Wouldn’t Really Want To Swim In Itself Either
- Toxic Friend Actually Pretty Cool After Purchase Of Vacation Home
- Wet Cement Begging To Have Finger Put In It
- Local Man Wondering How Soon After Sex He’s Allowed To Start Looking At His Phone
More from NatureMore posts in Nature »
- Philly Police Fire Teargas At Flood On I-676 To Clear Out Water
- Stingray In Petting Pool Fantasizes About Experiencing A Foot
- It’s Never Too Early To Talk To Your Kids About The State Bird Of Pennsylvania
- Deadly Winter Storm Regrets Not Trying Brisket While In Texas
- A List Of All 2 Major Rivers That Flow Through Philadelphia. You Won’t Believe Number 2!