PHILADELPHIA– A Kensington man is quite confused about the proper type of present to buy for a meteor shower. Gary Sonesta, 34 has been wracking his brain since he received a Facebook invite for the Geminids Meteor Shower viewing event which happens on a Saturday evening this December in West Philadelphia’s Clark Park. “I really have no idea what to get for the meteor shower. There’s not a gift registry so it’s pretty hard to figure it out. I asked other people on Facebook what they were bringing or if I should bring refreshments. The only response I got was a guy telling me to bring acid and shrooms.” Sonesta has never been to a meteor shower before but sees it as a right of passage, and that part of becoming an adult is to attend and provide a meaningful gift. “I mean, I have a full-time job now so maybe I’ll just get a nice card with some cash in it or like a Target gift card, a NASA onesie, or something?” At press time, Mr. Sonesta had begun to stress out about how formally he should dress for the meteor shower. After browsing suit rental websites, he was considering just ghosting the event entirely.
City Man Wondering About What Type Of Gift To Buy For Meteor Shower
More from LocalMore posts in Local »
- Two Dead, Six Missing After Oversized-Jenga Blocks Collapse At Beer Garden
- Breaking: Above-Ground Pool Wouldn’t Really Want To Swim In Itself Either
- Toxic Friend Actually Pretty Cool After Purchase Of Vacation Home
- Wet Cement Begging To Have Finger Put In It
- Local Man Wondering How Soon After Sex He’s Allowed To Start Looking At His Phone
More from PhillyMore posts in Philly »
- Philly Police Fire Teargas At Flood On I-676 To Clear Out Water
- Report: Philly Accent Rated 74th Sexiest Accent In The U.S.
- The Release Of The New Movie Concrete Cowboy Has Philadelphians Saying, ‘Holy Shit, Idris Elba Was Here!?!’The Release Of The New Movie Concrete Cowboy Has Philadelphians Saying, ‘Holy Shit, Idris Elba Was Here!?!’
- Top Five COVID-Friendly Spots In Philly To Get Dumped In
- Reasons Your Friend Doesn’t Want To Visit You In Philly