ATLANTA — Asserting yet again that COVID-19 spreads primarily through respiratory droplets, the CDC begged Americans to stop sneezing up into the air so their friends could run through high-speed snot drizzle like a broken fire hydrant’s spray on a humid summer day in the city. “Look, arguing with a Trader Joe’s employee about having to wear your mask the whole time you’re shopping is one thing but this shit is extra dumb,” explained CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield, before threatening that he’ll flood the Internet – even the porn sites, if he has too – with boring public service announcements if the trend doesn’t stop immediately. “Can’t you goofs just go back to selling essential oils instead of pretending to be a mucus diffuser? I mean goddamn.” After the press conference, the CDC immediately started another public relations campaign to warn Americans about the dangers of performing anilingus on strangers because “you all just can’t keep your fluids to yourself, can you?”
CDC Asks Americans To Stop Running Through Sneeze Mist Like Sprinklers On A Hot Summer Day
More from QuarantineMore posts in Quarantine »
- The Best Things To Do This Weekend At Home That All Involve Crying
- Inspiring! This Girl Boss Gets Paid To Swivel Her Mouse Every 15 Minutes
- Iowa’s Annual Indoor Coughing Competition Rescheduled For Next Month
- See How Many Arctic Splashes You Can Buy With This Philly-Style Stimulus Check Calculator
- Here Are 2021’s Hottest Vaccines!