10. Out back in the alley by the dumpsters, Lady and the Tramp-style.
9. On the sidewalk that’s barely wide enough for a couple of slow-walkers side by side.
8. In the PPA garage next door. Hourly fees apply.
7. The “extended patio area” which is just a roped-off section of the street with the added excitement of cars narrowly avoiding your table while making wide turns.
6. On the back of the flatbed truck delivering the produce that’s still parked in a No Loading Zone.
5. On the flat tar roof that is now soft and bouncy from the heat. The views will be unobstructed as there are no railings in your way!
4. On the median on Washington Ave. Snag a spot before it’s used up for parking.
3. The vacant lot down the street where all those feral cats live. Don’t worry, they seem nice.
2. A romantic drift on the 100-ton barge slowly floating down the Schuylkill River.
1. In the safety of your own home where you can still support restaurants through take-out or delivery.