PHILADELPHIA – Scientists working with the Philadelphia Streets Department reported Tuesday that the barf levels outside of Citizens Bank Park have dropped by nearly 40% during the City’s shelter in place order. “An average Phillies game brings out around 27,000 fans who produce 934 gallons of barf. I can see the number dropping a little without all those folks slamming beers, pounding hotdogs, and sucking down Dippin’ Dots. However, there is a drive-through Coronavirus testing site in the parking lot which I’ve seen people tailgating for so I would think that would help keep our barf numbers up in a healthy range, but they just aren’t where we need them to be right now,” said scientist Walter Gregory. The economic impact of the lack of barf will not be known for some time. Gregory speculated that jobs could be lost and the varmints/vermin who rely on the barf to feed their families could go hungry. Gregory and a team of scientists are working around the clock with the mayor’s office to come up with a barf stimulus plan for the grounds around Citizens Bank Park. At press time, the Streets Department was considering importing barf from the sidewalks around Pat’s and Geno’s to help maintain the delicate balance of the Citizens Bank Park sidewalk ecosystem.
Barf Outside Citizens Bank Park Has Dropped 40% With No Baseball Games
More from PennsylvaniaMore posts in Pennsylvania »
- It’s Never Too Early To Talk To Your Kids About The State Bird Of Pennsylvania
- A List Of All 2 Major Rivers That Flow Through Philadelphia. You Won’t Believe Number 2!
- Confused Dance Director Shows Up To The Polls To Cast Ballet
- Rim Job Jokes Are Not Funny, New Report From Your Mom
- DJ On Instagram Live Creates Authentic Experience With Mom Wearing Pasties
More from QuarantineMore posts in Quarantine »
- The Best Things To Do This Weekend At Home That All Involve Crying
- Inspiring! This Girl Boss Gets Paid To Swivel Her Mouse Every 15 Minutes
- Iowa’s Annual Indoor Coughing Competition Rescheduled For Next Month
- See How Many Arctic Splashes You Can Buy With This Philly-Style Stimulus Check Calculator
- Here Are 2021’s Hottest Vaccines!
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Heartwarming: Teen Skateboarder Helps Young Girl Land Her First Concussion
- Man Wearing Philadelphia Eagles Hard Hat Also A Fan Of Safety
- Flyers Reveal They Were Gritties in Human Suits This Whole Time
- Report: Eagles Mask Won’t Protect You From Cowboys Fan’s Fist
- Sober Man Peeing In Public Just Needed To Go